Produce the look your customers will love. Learn hair treatment techniques, master the art of cutting and styling and develop the skill of identifying which hairstyle best matches each face.
- Duration: 12 weeks.
- Date starting: November 1st.
- Time: Monday's from 6:30pm to 9:00pm.
- At the end of the course you will receive a Wig Stylist certification.
- Familiarization with hair products
- Understanding of hair quality
- Sheitel washing procedure and techniques
- Hair and sheitel cutting
- intro to Sheitel dying and perm
- Blow drying methods
- Hair and sheitel styling for casual and formal events
- Professional finish and facial anatomy
- Methods for fixing and sizing
- Hands-on experience under professional supervision
- Freelancer business management training
- Internship and job opportunities
- Curl Iron and hair blower are needed.
- The price includes: Water spray bottle, Comb, 2 size round brushes, 5 wigs, Clips, Vent brush, Scissors, Small Towel